Sunday, October 5, 2008

Busy Weekend

After our field trip to the Fire Station last week, Grayson and Lauren have been obsessed with their new red plastic fireman's hats. Grayson so much so that he wore it for two days straight. Here are some hysterical pics of him - in what else.....nothing - with his hat on.





Friday afternoon I was cleaning house and thought it had been pretty quiet in the living room. The kids were suppose to be in there eating their lunch on their lunch trays and watching tv. This is what I found......bless their hearts. They apparently were both extremely tired and passed out in the middle of lunch.



Saturday we took the twins to the Discovery Science Museum in Ft. Collins. There were a lot of different things there for them to interact with, play, touch, etc. Of course I have the only kids on the face of the earth I'm sure that are scared of EVERYTHING!!!!However, shortly after we walked out of a room that had a large paper dinosaur and a stuffed bear that my daughter was petrified over, we turned the corner and saw a volunteer with a REAL snake in her arms. I was sure she was going to loose it right then. I even thought I wet myself there for a moment. Grayson couldn't hold on to my leg tight enough and I was still on the verge of passing out. Much to my surprise, Lauren TOUCHED THE THING!!!! TWICE!!!! Yea still pretty in shock over the situation myself. But it did happen and of course I was there with camera in hand to capture it. I finally grazed the the thing with the tip of my finger and almost had a heart attack. We won't be doing that again.






2 comments:

Aislinn said...

Hey remind me to never use your remote controls for your tv's and sit on the club chairs! All I can think of is coxsackie! I need some hand sanitizer! Ais

Lindy said...

OMG your little Grayson is getting sooooo tall.. sheesh... love the pics of the guitar and fireman hat.. YMCA ;) and little Laren looks just like you stilll!
miss you much and lets catch up over the phone :)
xoxox
lindy