Sunday, March 8, 2009

Artsy Fartsy

So I love my new camera. I have said it before and I will say it again, the Nikon D40 just rocks, period! On our way out to Sacramento, I played around with the settings and just took random pics. When your just looking at the sky and the mountains, Wyoming isn't so bad after all. hee hee I was never a person to take scenic pictures. Why? Who cares about a bush or a tree? Always thought it was just kind of silly. Well foot in mouth time has come, I love taking random pics of crap! Ok well not crap, but just stuff!!! The scenery, things, objects, whatever. Love it, love it, love it. Now I just need a house with a million walls to display it all on. So without further adieu, here are some of my random pics from my trip to Sacramento and back. I will also be making another post of our trip to Monterey with a lot of cool pics as well.

The sky was so clear and blue as we headed into Wyoming.


The twins LOVE tunnels now. This is the tunnel by Green River, WY.


Clouds clouds and more clouds.



Gotta love Little America!

My eye! When I zoomed into my eye from the camera setting, I could see the sliding glass door in my grandparents living room and their backyard. What a trip! I LOVE MY CAMERA!

A window in my grandparents home. Took this picture upside down. Almost looks like a funky screen saver.

The piano I grew up with.


No comments: