Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Kids or adults? You decide!

So apparently my babies are growing up right before my eyes. Lauren decided she needed to wear make just like grandma and of course had to put it on herself. She was very careful about her application process and made sure to watch grandma every step of the way.


Grayson has been busy at his "job" as he calls it (just like daddy he says). Ya know playing the matching game is quite stressful.

And of course after a long day in front of the laptop, who wouldn't need a fresh cold sippie cup and a hand down their pants!!! Wow! Just shows you how much little boys DO watch their daddies. (Did I just throw my husband under the bus or what?!?!)

1 comment:

AJ said...

I actually had to stop photographing my boys with their hands down their pants because I needed more variety for posterity!