Thursday, July 2, 2009

First trip to the movies

This morning we went to the free kiddie movies that a local theater has during the summer. Madagascar 2 was playing so I thought it would be a great time to try out the experience with the twins. This was their first time. Needless to say it went very well. They have boosters for the kids so that they can see better and don't have to lean on the edge of the seats. Afterwards we went to Red Robin (their favorite restaurant) and had lunch. Carissa, Morgan and Mason joined us for the morning. We had a lot of fun and will be doing it again before the summers end.





By the time we got home, everyone was ready to relax - including mom, but no chance of that. Lauren took her normal position on the floor with her lady bugs, pillow and "put". Shortly there after she said "mom the tv is too loud and I am trying to go to sleep, please turn it down, I'm so tired"...and this is what I found. Now if this isn't a princess in the making I don't know what is.

1 comment:

Whitings said...

I've been wanting to bring Paxon to the movies, but I don't want to spend the money and find out that he is too young...

Maybe I'll wait until he is the twin's age!