Grayson's bike is a "Cars" theme.

Lauren's bike (surprise surprise) is a princess bike (with Cinderella, of course).

Never mind us people......we are just cruising to the check out stand.



Lauren got REALLY mad when she tried to start riding. When her bike didn't do EXACTLY what she wanted, she threw a FIT! This was one of many. (I think it's quite funny).
Grayson - he's quite the little man! (even after two crash and burns - scraped knee to prove it)
Very cute!
What's going on there sissy?
Hey guys, I need some help over here.
Doing so good.
Here comes another tantrum. She kept saying over and over, "you're so busted.....I'm so busted.....you're so busted cause I'm so mad!" Not sure what this exactly meant but it was funny nonetheless.
Still mad.
Check out the face. Thinks her seat needs to be higher. Ugh yea, no!
She was so mad, she started hitting her tire.
Then we moved on to the seat. Hitting it with both hands and at one point tried to bite it. What the?
Still trying to lift that seat.
My little Bronco booty.
Got a little traffic action goin' on.
No comments:
Post a Comment