Tuesday, October 13, 2009
October in Colorado
We woke up to this last Saturday! My Halloween decorations aren't suppose to have snow on them! This is not the normal for us here in CO for this time of year. Although, one thing I have learned in my almost 5 years here now, is that the weather can change in a heartbeat. Last year at Halloween the weather was perfect, the year before - freezing! But I have never seen snow in the month of October before. We didn't get much but got enough to get the kids excited and head off to the store for new boots and snow suits. It will be weird to be back in Sacramento for Halloween this year, but one things for sure, I'm certain we won't be as layered up as we would be if we were staying home. Winter is definitely here!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment