Sunday, August 22, 2010

Twins 1st Day of School - August 18, 2010

So the twins started their first day of all day kindergarten this past week. To say they were excited would have been a huge understatement. We were very prepared right down to their matching t-shirts and backpacks. As usual, we were running late in the morning so got to the school just in time for the kids to walk in. That is why you don't see any of the other kids lined up to go in the door. As a result, I couldn't kiss them goodbye, which was probably for the best. I broke down later on, but all in all, it was a great day and they LOVE school. And guess, what mommy LOVES them being in school.......ALL DAY! :)

The night before......getting ready for the big day!
The normal front porch pictures.
Come on guys.....we're going to be late.

No time for goodbyes, we have to go.
The end of the first day. Lauren was not feelin the photo op.
Had to get the usual picture in front of the school sign. Didn't have time to do that in the morning so we grabbed this after school. Again, Lauren was ready to just be home. It was hot!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Too cute!!! I love that you got them in front of the sign, I wish I thought of that. But you are the cooler mom.

ps: my word verification is "loadunk" that sounds funny!