We we arrived in Sacramento a week ago Saturday. It was a LONG drive but we made it safely.
Here is a precious pic of Lauren during the drive along with Grayson taking all of his many notes on his notepad. I couldn't resist posting this.
Easter was nice. We went to church and then home for a nice meal that grandma prepared followed by a long nap! That is always good times on a Sunday afternoon. Later in the day my dad came over and we threw a bunch of easter eggs around the front yard for the twins. They had a field day picking them up. Searched alllllll around for them even though they were right in front of their face. Hysterical.
The kids had a blast breaking in all the new fun things to do and see and grandma and grandpas. They have both really warmed up to everyone. Here is a pic of Lauren and her great gpa Wilder.
Of course we can't forget the tire swing that has been around since I was a kid. It is the funnest dang thing on the block. Beats a normal swing set anyday.
And then there is the garage with so many trinkets and things to get into. Here are the twins on my cousins bike and as you can see, Grayson is not familiar with the helmut process.

Monday morning was hard since Heath was off to the airport. It would be a loooooong 2 1/2 weeks until we see him again. I thought it wouldn't be as hard as it is.....but it is VERY hard. The kids constantly say "daddy bye bye". Everytime the doorbell rings they think it's him and in the middle of the night the other night, Grayson whispered...."momma?.....daddy at home?" Yea - a tear jerker. We also found out the other day that trip that Heath was suppose to take to Atlanta (promting my extra long stay here) was cancelled. Go figure!
So we have stayed very busy to say the least. We have been on the go and every night the kids are exhausted. They have just been falling asleep in the family room and I move them into the bedroom later. Here is a cute pic of Grayson when he fell asleep the other night on the couch.
Sunday night our friend Chris had a suprise 30th bday party for his wife. So John (Uncle Mejo) and I loaded up w/twins and headed for their home. The kids had a blast but were hard to contain since they live on a 1/2 acre and had a TON of toys in the backyard. Here is a cute pic of them being pulled behind the barbie quad in a bike trailer. They loved it! Later we went to Red Robin for dinner and here is a pic of Grayson and Uncle Mejo. Apparently he was feeling very loving last night.
Well there will for sure be more pics to come as we are staying busy all the time. Gma Marlene is due in Tues evening and we have several more things planned for the upcoming week. Still counting down the days till we get to see daddy a week from this Friday. ughhhhh I talked to the girls over the weekend and the first thing the twins said was "where zizzy" = sissy!









1 comment:
I love the new background. Not that I didn't love the last one. We are missing our daddy this week too. Mike's in Colorado Springs for another training meeting. I am really looking forward to the next girls night, I'm sure you'll be ready once you get home to.
Post a Comment