Monday, June 23, 2008

Just another weekend

Nothing too exciting to report from this past weekend. We enjoyed a more relaxing one I guess you could say. After daddy did yard work Saturday morning we headed to the pool. Here is a few pics of Lauren modeling one of her new swim suits. I had bought her two new ones at Target earlier this summer, which she has worn.......then I saw this one last weekend at a yard sale and couldn't pass it up for a dollar. I had to include two of the same pose because her eyes were so stinking cute!

Here is the crew heading off to the pool.

Later that afternoon while daddy and the girls were at a baptism, the twins wanted to watch Barbie (the latest move obsession of our home). Here is a pic of them in their plethora of blankets and pillows with their ring pops.

Our weather here has been really nice, so I decided to put Lauren in a cute white summer dress that I had picked up a while back at Old Navy on one of their big sales. She had her new little silver "feep fops" and of course wouldn't think of leaving the house w/o her purse. I have no idea why she loves the camera so much! :)


2 comments:

Mel Sims said...

adorable!!!!

Check out your super-model daughter!!! =]

Eliza Brock said...

Your daughter is so cute. She is so NOT shy around the camera!