Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Fun

Grandma Marlene flew in Thurs morning from Virginia. We put her straight to work making a gingerbread house with the twins. We had our church xmas party Friday night and everyone was encouraged to bring one. This was our first ever attempt at one of these things and have to say, I think for leaving the decorating up to my 3 year old children, it turned out pretty darn good.



The church xmas party was actually a pajama party for the kids. While I thought this would go over rather well with my kids, I forgot that my son is currently obsessed with his father which also includes dressing like him. So dress clothes and a tie it was (we were just lucky there wasn't two ties on this day). Here they are making their lap around the cultural hall during their pj parade. My son the ham!!!

All the primary kids on stage singing.


I was really excited that Santa was making an appearance this year at the party. He's apparently been booked the last couple of years. Anyway, in traditional toddler fashion, the twins wanted NOTHING to do with him, although he's all they talk about at home. I literally thought that their hearts were going to beat out of their chests when he took stage they were so scared. Grayson hung on to dad for dear life and the only way I could get Lauren on stage was to bribe her with Grandma. She still wasn't a huge fan.



No comments: