So I decided to clean out some junk from the garage a couple months ago and low and behold ran across a box with a TON of my toddler/young girl clothes in it. Let me just say that was a last from the past! Lauren played dress up for a week and I will for sure be getting many pics of her in these various outfits as she looks like my twin when she wears them. Too cute. So as for Grayson, he inherited a pair of old slippers (if that's what you want to call them) which I think are actually called Muc Tucks (Spelling?). Anyway, I snapped these pics of Grayson in them and Lauren in one of my hippy chic tanks from when I was her age. Many more hysterical outfits to come.


The kids hate the car wash!!! Well Grayson more than Lauren. Here is a pic of them going through the car wash last week. Cause we all know that covering your ears makes the scary go away. :)

So we have decided that taking the twins to Sam's just isn't the smartest thing to do. The only way we could get Grayson to stop having an out of body experience in the store last wee was to let him play on the displays. I'm sure Sam's loves us for that one. Here is a rather angered child posing for his mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment