Monday, January 12, 2009

Random Pics

The twins have been enjoying our spa tub more now. I walked in last night to find the tub almost overflowing with suds. I asked Grayson what they were doing and he replied "look mom, snow man" and would cover his ears with suds. Lauren told me she wanted a Christmas tree so apparently they weren't ready for Christmas to be over after all.

As I have said many times before, my son very much enjoys picking his own clothes out. Here is the latest ensemble from this morning. He has apparently decided that everyone needs to see his ENTIRE tie, so he has chosen to clip it to his sweater vest rather than the shirt. So we had the blue and green plaid shirt, black and white with burgundy trim houndstooth sweater vest and the yellow and blue striped tie to bring it all together. Way to go son.

This is one of my favorite pics!

No comments: