

What in the mother is this and why is someone actually making money off of a blanket with arms?? Don't you just love how infomercials completely blow the simplest thing so far out of proportion you want to throw something at the tv? Since when did laying under a blanket become so difficult. I have never had any problems breaking free from a quilt to answer my phone. Some people have way to much time on their hands to be thinking up crap like this. And some people are such suckers that they buy crap like this. Furthermore, how did they take these pic without laughing at themselves the entire time. Watch out friends......you all are getting one for Christmas this year! Snuggies for everyone!
3 comments:
I completely agree, the snuggie makes me laugh! I can't believe people actually buy these things.
The funny thing about this is one day, Kyle and I were on the counch watching tv. He said "Mom, you need to buy a snuggie." I said, why do I need to buy a snuggie?" He said "cuz it's a blanket with sleeves." He was so matter of fact about it. It was adorable
lol these things look like someone wearing a robe backwards.
Post a Comment