In March I decided to fly to Sacramento with the twins and Macy and surprise my family and friends. No one knew we were coming, well except John of course - we did need a ride of the airport! :) We had a couple free tickets on Delta, buuuut the only problem with that, was the connection it required in SLC. As great as it was to travel free, we will only do direct flights in the future. It was great to see the faces of my grandparents when we rolled into the various locations. Grandma Marlene's facial express was priceless as we interrupted her old lady card game and then popped over to the shop to see my Grandparents and dad - of whom I am just spoke to on the phone and thought I was in CO running errands. Oh how lying can be so much fun!
Overall the trip was a success and the entire process went very well. And I must say for being by myself with the twins, a newborn and a layover....I was pretty dang proud of us all.
Here are some pics from our trip to Sac. Oh how I miss my friends and family.






















No comments:
Post a Comment