I cant' believe how long it's been since I have posted anything. I have honestly had no energy to blog. While I have been meaning to forever now, it seems like when I think about it, something always comes up that takes more priority.
We have had a busy couple of months. Went to CA the end of March, which I will eventually post pics of - had a blast, we have had tons of illness - never ending story of this family - and of course sweet Macy. Today she is 4 months old! Where does the time go. She has been growing so fast and keeping us super busy. We love her more than words can even express. She has added so much to this family in ways I could have never even imagined.
The twins are good, always sick but good. The girls are staying busy and Braxton is in full swing with her fast pitch softball league. She is wrapping up track at school and of course all the kids are counting down the days till the end of school next month.
Heath and I remain more than in love and I just look at him everyday saying, yeah that's my man! He is so hot and I am so lucky!
I will post again soon - until then hope everyone is well and we'll chat soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment