Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Eliza turns 30!!!

Well we pulled it off. After 2 months of planning and a lot of stress later :), we did it. Eliza had no clue and we surprised her for her upcoming 30th birthday. We reserved the patio at Carino's restaurant and had some fun things planned for her throughout the evening. I took quite a few pics but our dear Michelle took many more. We carried the party into the evening by going to a club where many more memories were made. Once I get those pics I will post for funniest from the evening.

On a personal note however, my hottie of a man pulled out all the stops on his outfit and several jaws dropped along the way. Definitely no shame in his game! And oh and he has game baby!














1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my heck! The pictures of you and Heath are so freakin' awesome! Totally wish I could have come!

ps: Does this mean you have your computer up and running?