Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy 6 Month Birthday Macy

6 months ago today we got the call that would change our lives forever. We got Macy!

I can't believe it's been 6 months already. TIME FLIES!!! She is seriously the best baby E-V-E-R! She has brought and continues to bring so much joy to this family I can't really comprehend it sometimes. Her smile is infectious and she draws so much attention from everyone around her. She has the BIGGEST dimples and you can't help but just smile every time you are in her presence. We are so excited to be finalizing the adoption next month in SLC. While we could have done it as early as this week, since she is 6 months now, we decided to wait another month since we will be in Utah for an adoption conference anyway. I couldn't have asked for a better situation. We will travel to UT on Wed 7/28, we finalize in the SLC courthouse the next day on Thurs 7/29 and then will be attending the adoption conference on Fri 7/30 & Sat 7/31. Oh and did I mention that 7/31 is my birthday! We received the call for Macy 2 days after Christmas and will be finalizing 2 days before my birthday. Talk about the best Christmas and birthday present ever! I am so excited that grammie and grampie Morby will be traveling from Idaho and Aunt Caryl and family will be at the courthouse as well. We will also have the girls with us. This will be a special trip, not to mention a very emotional one! WE LOVE YOU MACY!





No comments: