Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Toys

So a couple of weeks ago I bought Lauren this little Barbie quad off of Craigs List. It's actually almost too small for her, but I figured I would get it anyway and see how they do with it. Of course they loved it and new that Grayson wasn't going to be content sharing anything with his sister so we were able to get him a truck. Our Toys R Us is moving and marking down their inventory so we were able to get this little truck for him. It is hysterical. Laurens quad uses a button by the handle but his actually has a pedal and can go forward or backward by using a switch. It took some time to figure out but they both got the hang of it pretty well.
Here is yet another wonderful outfit by Grayson pulled together all by himself. He is also sporting his new camo backpack we just bought him for preschool. Quite the little man.
Sissy was worn out from all her riding.

No comments: