Monday, November 24, 2008

Girls Night Out - Twilight Style

So as the entire world knows, the Twlight premier was this past Friday, 11/21. We had our Girls Night Out for this event and even had shirts made up for it. "Yea I know, we're dorks. Anyway, we had a great time as usual. Despite the horrible service at the Olive Garden and was ended up being a huge disappointment with the movie, we still managed to have a great time. I am trying to be optimistic that with a better budget, a little less over dramitazation with the facial expressions and a learning experiences under their belt, the next movie in the series will be much better. Here are some pics from our night out!












1 comment:

AJ said...

Agreed! I went to an earlier showing that night with some other girlfriends and was SOOOOO disappointed! Ugh...so much for all the hype! And Emmett was way hotter than Edward. Anyhow, my daughter got to go both Friday and Saturday, so she is loving life (of course, she's 11 and not much of a film critic)! I'm glad you guys had a blast (as is evidenced by the many pictures)!