We had a great Halloween. We went to the hospital for Trick or Treat Street and then came back home to make the rounds through the neighborhood. The kids had a great time but as usual, Grayson was a bit reluctant to approach the doors at first. Lauren and the girls couldn't get there fast enough. After a while he warmed up then had a blast. When the person would let the kids pick their own candy, the twins would take FOREVER. It was hysterical. Here are some cute pics from our evening.
Hello Alyssa! Your kids looked so cute for Halloween! I love the aprons too. I look forward to having girls, hopefully, so I can do the cute femanine things with. My mom says hello back and misses activity days with you!
1 comment:
Hello Alyssa! Your kids looked so cute for Halloween! I love the aprons too. I look forward to having girls, hopefully, so I can do the cute femanine things with. My mom says hello back and misses activity days with you!
Post a Comment