Sunday, November 16, 2008

My kids are too cute!

Grayson is obsessed with looking like his father. Although, Heath doesn't wear sweater vests so I guess I am to blame for that one. I picked up him new holiday clothes this past week and decided to let him break in one outfit. He was so excited, all the way down to the socks and tie. He wouldn't pose for the camera but you get the idea. He would wear these kind of outfits everyday if he could.

My little punky just loves her new boots and mommy just loved this skirt. Who says you can't find cute stuff at consignment stores! Lauren loves to put pretties in here hair and wear jewelry. I LOVE IT TO!!! She is my human dress up doll. And of course has no problem smiling for the camera. (I am probably creating a monster).

2 comments:

Lindy said...

ok can we talk about the pic of all the kids in their cute aprons... Grayson in his high heals.. that kid kills me.. i love it.. when Brody is born we have to see each other!
I miss ya
lindy

Jen said...

That is too cute...and Dani has those same boots - she loves then and TRIES to wear them with EVERYTHING, including shorts and a tanktop ... yesterday(can you say daddy's fashion sense)!!!