Hello everyone,

Well as you can see I have finally decided to join the world of bloggers! I have contemplated doing this for a while now, but thought of every reason why I shouldn’t. However, after learning more about how easy the process actually is, well that and so many of my friends have these things, thought why not. It’s an extremely easy way to stay in touch with family and friends and let those that are far from us know how we are doing on a more regular basis. I probably won’t post as often as some do on these blogs, although I do take pictures more than anyone I know and love showing my kids off, so this will be a great way to share fun stories and experiences as they occur. So add this web address to your list of websites and you can check back for updates. http://themorbizzles.blogspot.com/ I will also eventually be adding a feature that allows you to sign up your e-mail address so that when I do update our blog you will be automtically notified.
You will also notice a list of Links on the side of this page. These are links to sites that you may be interested in. As most of you know I usually send out picture updates through an online photo sharing website called Snapfish. I have uploaded our holiday pictures to Snapfish and created a group for our family pictures. The website for this group is http://themorbizzles.snapfish.com/snapfish, however you can access it directly by clicking on the link to the left called "Morby Family Photos". Another link you will see is for the LDS Family Services Website. You can also access it directly by going to http://www.itsaboutlove.org/. If you would like to view our online aoption profile, select the link, click on "search adoption profiles" and type in our user name "heathandalyssa".
A good friend of mine, Eliza Brock, was diagnosed with breast cancer in Sept. 2006 and subsequently has gone through 6 months of chemo, 6 weeks of daily radiation and just completed her 2nd masectomy. She is a true survivior. She to is a mother of twins and has three kids. You can follow her story by visiting her blog in the Link area to. And of course there is good ol' John Turner. Or my Mejo as he is commonly referred to. If your ever in need of a good laugh or just want to see how busy one single white boy from Sacramento can be, check out his blog listing.
Well with that said, I will wrap this posting up! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. Take care and hope hope you enjoy our blog! (heathandalyssa@comast.net)

1 comment:
Yeah baby! The first to leave a comment on your blog....Not that you've ever done that for me! :-) Love the blog and your cutie patootie kids!
Post a Comment