Monday, January 21, 2008

Just A Quick Note about Snapfish

So as you can see on the side bar there is a link that says "Morby Family Photos". This link takes you to the Snapfish website - specifically to a group room I created just for our family photos. Well my friend brought to my attention that when you click this link it wasn't taking some people to the appropriate page to view our pics. I have corrected this but during the process noticed that it jumbled all of our photo albums and now they are in no particular order. So when you log on and are in our Morby Family Photos group room.......scroll to the bottom and select the button that says "view all". This will bring up all the albums -and then you can see the most recent ones I have posted. It's kind of irritating though because normally you can sort your albums by date and keep them chronological for easy viewing, but when you create a group room, I guess that changes a few things. Oh well. Hope your at least able to view the pictures period I guess. Take care!

1 comment:

Whitings said...

Hey Alyssa!! I am so glad you left a post! How are you guys doing? Blogging is such a good way to keep in contact with people. There are a few websites that offer free backgrounds for blogs. The place I go to is:
http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/

So, every year my mother-in-law gets matching PJ's for all the sisters and brothers. This year, she got all the sisers the same ones as Darian's and Braxton's in your Christmas post. So I have the same ones! Anyway, I look forward to keeping in touch with you! Let me know if you need help changing your background.