
This past Saturday was also Darrian's last basketball game! They didn't win but still managed to score a few points. Here is her basketball picture along with Braxton's from a couple of months ago. Don't they look so cute!


So this past Saturday night was our office Girls Night Out. Eliza, Aislinn, Michelle, Melanie and myself decided to treat ourselves to an evening of nothing but each other and tons of fun! We seriously crack ourselves up and could spend hours just talking! Aislinn came up with this great idea to go ROLLER SKATING! And that's exactly what we did! We had a blast. I am proud to say, that while I came close many times, I never did fall. Aislinn and Michelle on the other hand weren't so lucky. And who would have ever thought that roller skating would be such a work out! Well it is! Whew we all broke a sweat! We had a great time though and it was fun to feel 16 again! After skating we went to old town in Ft. Collins then ended the evening with a late laaaate night dinner at Old Chicago's. I haven't stayed up that late in years!! I have a great group of friends here and am so happy to have them in my life!! Here are a few pics from our hysterical evening. You will have to check out the rest of the pics (because there are a ton) on the Snapfish link . Click here to go to the Snapfish site now.


3 comments:
Man those chicks are freaking HOT!!! =]
I got my disk (thank you!) but it was broken in half! Ack! I'll call you tomorrow! -Mel
OMG my BFF A.M.! That looked like a frikkin blast! Those Snapfish photos are a riot! See me soon!
Oh ho, holla! You guys are so fun, I love it.
Post a Comment