Thursday, September 25, 2008

Birthday time at preschool

On Monday (9/22/08) we wanted to celebrate with Grayson at his therapy preschool. So Grammie Morby, Great Grandma Marlene, Lauren and I headed over to surprise Grayson with cupcakes for his class. It was a riot how the kids loved just having a "special" snack and sang happy birthday. Of course nothing we do isn't without some additional excitement and just as we were getting things underway, the school had a fire drill. So we loaded up and walked out to the curb. I quickly saw why there has to be 4 ladies to watch 10 kids. Here are some cute pics from our time at Graysons school. (I think his shirt says it all).




On Thursday (9/25/08) Grandma Marlene, daddy and I went to the twins preschool at Karen's home (Bright Beginnings) to celebrate their birthday at snack time. We brought the cutest decorated sugar cookies that we found at King Soopers. The kids were very excited to see us and really enjoyed their spotlight during snack time. We sang happy birthday and Karen made them cute crowns.....which they wore proudly.





I snapped a pic of these adorable paper dolls of the twins. We had worked on these a couple of weeks ago as homework assignments. Karen had them hanging from the ceiling through the room. I think they are so cute.

No comments: