

So I was out looking for Halloween costumes for Grayson and ran across this little ballerina outfit for Lauren and couldn't resist. She couldn't wait to wear it to dance class. Here are some pics from our 2nd night at dance. I can not even begin to express how much she LOVES dance. She really reallllllly enjoys going and it's all she talks about that entire day. She really does do everything the teacher asks and doesn't skip a beat. It is so adorable to see all these little girls in their outfits each week just having a great time. And once again, Grayson wasn't interested.

Time to change my shoes!

Here is my cubie where I keep my bag mom!


This is where Grayson spent his time - on the bench eating breath mints. ughhhh

So Heath has really been wanting to complete our 72 hour kits forever now! Well over Labor Day weekend, we hunkered down and did it. Potty trained the twins AND prepared our kits all at the same time. Whew we are good. :) We found these great clear back packs for $3 and figured they were the best option for each of the kids. You could see right into them and know exactly what you have at all times. I put their names in each and we hung them on the wall for easy access. I am currently finishing mine up and Heath is ready to roll with his huge Navy sea bag. It really did feel good to just get it done. We sure hope we never have to use them, but if we do then we are ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment