Yesterday was a busy day, Sat 9/20. The twins officially turned 3 at 10:23am and 10:24am. We had a long day planned with of course a great party and bbq for the family afterwards (tons of pics coming for that later). That morning however we went to a Stake Activity Day for the Activity Day girls ages 8 - 11, which I am a leader for in my Ward. Braxton and Darrian are in the program with me. Braxton gave a short talk about her commitment to finish the requirements outlined in the Faith in God program, which is part of Activity Day's. Anyway, it was a very special morning as the girls were able to do a service project for children of military parents and then we went into another room to learn more about the temple and the importance of completing all the programs and goals the church has set up for the youth in order to live a happy life and get to the Temple someday.
I am copying Michelle's idea of posting this to my blog because I think this is something everyone should see, but here is a video that they showed at the end of the program about three special white dress. Your blessing, baptism and wedding dresses. Three very significant times in girl/young womans life. Remember to mute my playlist so that you can hear the music. Hope you enjoy the video as much as we did. The church is so true!
1 comment:
Alyssa, I loved this video! The 3 White Dresses poem has always been one of my favorites! I cannot wait to see my daughters in all 3 (Payton's been in 2 so far and Delaney in 1). Thanks for sharing this video on your blog as I may not have seen it otherwise!
Post a Comment