Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh Crap!

So a couple weeks ago we grabbed the kiddos and headed out for dinner. Afterwards I needed to run into Joan's fabric store. Since Heath would rather have a tooth pulled then shop, he typically waits in the van with the twins and let's them watch a show while I run in. Lauren is such a princess but it's no secret that this little thing can push out some gas. She is a true Morby/Wilder for sure. Anyway, after waiting in the van for a while and even one trip into the bathroom, she returns to her car seat to further pass what Heath had hope was just a little toot - my daughter exclaims "oops daddy, I think I just crapped my tights". Is it wrong that my daughter said crap or that this was just plain hysterical!!!!! See kids really do listen to things we say (and for the record, it ended up just being gas - whew).

Oh by the way......Happy Mother's Day Mommy!!!



1 comment:

AJ said...

You got a suburban? Do you just love it or what? I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine! Woo-Hoo! That is a HAPPY Mother's Day!