Wednesday (5/27/09) we celebrated Grayson's last day of his therapy based preschool. He had such a great year and Ms. Leah was awesome! Here are a few pics of him (as usual) being very difficult and unwilling to accept his diploma and take a photo. The hat was adorable though!
I've been horrible with catching up with people! I was looking through your old posts and you guys have been busy! Congratulations for Grayson and finishing his preschool! Yay! Lauren looks too stinking cute in her new swim suits! Holy cow! And I love Darrian and Lauren's dance recital costumes! Oh, and awesome new car for Mother's Day! That's totally what Devon got me too for Mother's Day! How funny!
2 comments:
Cute, CUTE! Your kids are too dang freakin cute!!!!
I've been horrible with catching up with people! I was looking through your old posts and you guys have been busy! Congratulations for Grayson and finishing his preschool! Yay! Lauren looks too stinking cute in her new swim suits! Holy cow! And I love Darrian and Lauren's dance recital costumes! Oh, and awesome new car for Mother's Day! That's totally what Devon got me too for Mother's Day! How funny!
Post a Comment