Monday, May 25, 2009

Tweet Tweet

I have this flower pot thingy handing on my front porch with these fake grass things in them as you can see. I thought the grass was starting to look a little limp as it use to look much fuller. Heath said he opened the door yesterday and saw a bird flying out of it, so upon further inspection.....this is what he found. Is this not the coolest thing ever! And it's all happening about 6 inches from my front door. So now we see our newest addition fly away every time we open the door and are so excited for when these little ones decide to be born. Anyone know how long that just might be? I know not to touch the eggs at all, but have no idea how long these have been here. They are currently around the size of a large peanut M&M.

No comments: