As for Grayson......we are on day two of him dressing himself. Well we were a bit more lenient today - well very as you can see. We had his clothes all picked out....and when he saw his big sisters bike helmut and of cousre his FAVORITE dress shoes.....it was all over. This is seriously what he wore today - I am not joking.



So my in laws came into town yesterday (Monday). We always enjoy when they come over. We especially enjoy their free babysitting services. :) Grayson is FINALLY starting to warm up to grampie - they look like twins anyway so it shouldn't be that difficult. He was handing out kisses tonight to everyone. It was adorable! It will be nice to spend the next few days with them especially since the girls have two days off school this week. They love hanging out with their grammie and grampie and cousins.
And one last thing.....I was introduced to a blog that my friends cousin created called blogs2books. You can find a link to their website (software) at the bottom of the ride side of my blog. What this program does is allow you to save and print all your blog postings. I had been thinking that I wished there was a program out there like this that would allow me to print off all of my entries so that I could put them in a binder. Well this is it. blogs2books does just that and is free! It is very easy software to install and use. I plan on printing out my posts about every 3 months and then filing them chronologically in a binder so that the kids have them to look back on someday. Heath's grandpa Deschamps was natorious for writing short stories or having his kids/grandkids write a letter to him and then filed them all in binders. Now that he is no longer with us and of course years have past....it's really neet to go through these binders when we visit Heath's parents in Malad. I can barely remember what I did last week let alone years ago. So anyway I just wanted to put a plug in for blogs2books if there is any other bloggers out there that would be interested.
Well time to get the kiddos in the bath! Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day. And for those of you married out there - hopefully your spouse didn't ask you to pick our your own Valentine's Day card like mine did! haa :)
No comments:
Post a Comment