Well we have been very busy these last few days. Staying busy is the key when you are away from home since the kids attention spans are so short. Sunday night we had a fun dinner over at Uncle Mejo's. We have some friends (Courtney & Matt) that are just awesome who drove up from the bay area to hang out. Several years ago in the singles scene, John and I became friends with them (before they were even a couple) and found that we just had a BLAST.....and let me repeat BLAST with them. Well I have not seen them since my wedding and man it was good times to catch up. Mid way through the evening, they said they had a dog out in the car. What the? So they brought it in and let me tell you - I fully expected my children to have a total fit! Thus far the twins have shown NO interest in animals and FREAK OUT when a dog (especially a hyper active one) comes around. They recently took a liking to our friends cat here and of course I posted the pics of Thomasina the turtle and Laurens obsession with her. Well here is their dog Buster. I even must admit, the thing was adorable and the kids just fell in love. (Kids don't get any ideas). I thought this first pic was cute because it showed Lauren warming up to the dog. Grayson was still a bit more timid than Lauren, but overall they had a great time with Buster.
So Monday my cousin Darren (Gavin & Hadley's dad) called me to see if I wanted to take the kids to an indoor bounce house here. Of course I would love to so we loaded up and drove out there only to find the stinkin place was closed! ughhhh We ended up at the park anyway. Was still fun for everyone. The weather here has been great and I believe was around 70 this day. Both my grandmothers came and my mom met us there. Here is Lauren and I on the swing, my cousin pushing the girls and my mom and Lauren.



Tuesday night was Grandma Marlene's last night here before I took ber to the airport Wed morning. We decided to go to a local 50's diner here that I worked at 15 years ago.....ugh yea I said 15 years ago. It is a really fun atmosphere. They have personal jukebox's at each table and their ice cream sundaes are huge. Here is a pic of Lauren feeding Gma Arlene her childrens scoop.



Tuesday night was Grandma Marlene's last night here before I took ber to the airport Wed morning. We decided to go to a local 50's diner here that I worked at 15 years ago.....ugh yea I said 15 years ago. It is a really fun atmosphere. They have personal jukebox's at each table and their ice cream sundaes are huge. Here is a pic of Lauren feeding Gma Arlene her childrens scoop.
Here are some random snapshots from the past few days.
The twins love our friends toys car.....and managed to squeeze themselves both into it since they were fighting over who got to go first.
The twins love our friends toys car.....and managed to squeeze themselves both into it since they were fighting over who got to go first.
Grayson and Grandma Devin watchin some tv.

BY THE WAY - DID I MENTION DADDY COMES TOMORROW!!!!!
WE MISS YOU AND LOOOOOVE YOU DADDY!








1 comment:
It was so great to see you guys! And we're so glad that your kids liked Buster so much! We'll have to meet up again the next time you come to visit!!
Post a Comment