So my cousins Hadley (just turned 1) and Gavin (3 yrs) come to play with us alot. We just love hanging out with them and especially coloring with Grandpa Cecil.

So Thursday night at the Moose Lodge is karoke night. My mother is a bartender there and apparently takes over the Moose on these nights. I have heard that the woman can sing, but have never witnessed this for myself. So the entire family.....and I mean entire fam....all the grandparents, twins, Uncle Mejo, Lo(ren) and even Liz and Kim rolled through....to participate in the festivities. Here is a pic of my mom singing to the kids. I was pleasantly surprised at how well she can sing. The woman has a set of pipes on her. We think she should be in one of those traveling country bands.

And of course I wasn't going to get out of there without my friends putting in a song for me to belt out....ok well rap! haa Since the vocal capabilities is where the genetics stopped....I try not to carry a tune and just talk my way through the songs. Here is me and my backup dancers performing with me a little "Bust A Move".....and I must say that my kids sure know how to bust a move as well. Check out Lauren bustin her move. She makes me proud. :)









No comments:
Post a Comment