So Sunday night my worst nightmare came true and Grayson figured out how to crawl out of his crib. Nooooooooooo!!! I loved those dang cribs and loved that it confined the twins even more! Anyway, once he figured out his escape, it was on. He was in and out of that thing, not to mention his sisters, all night long. So the toddler bed search began. Of course I had seen the cutest black toddler beds at a store here in town a year ago. Should have bought them then, but didn't. Wasn't sure if we were going to do the toddler bed or twin bed thing, so didn't want to buy that early in advance. Yea, sooooooo wish I had. I can't find a black toddler bed now to save my life! I had originally wanted black cribs, and when that didn't happen I swore I would get black toddler beds when the time came. Well that isn't going to happen either. After a day of online research and calling every store this side of the mexican border, it's impossible to get a black toddler bed - unless of course I want to wait 6-8 weeks for shipping. Yea not an option. So we settled with the good ol' white toddler beds from Walmart. ughhhh Anyway, after 2 1/2 hours of assembly they were done! The kids were so exited about their new beds. Although that excitement lasted just a few minutes. Then they realized, hey we can get out of these things any time we want. ughhh It took us over 2 hours to get them to sleep and it finally resulted in them SLEEPING TOGETHER! What the? So we ended up moving Grayson to his bed after they fell asleep. My word! The fun never ends. Here are some pics from the evening.
Watching daddy take down the cribs!

Bye bye cribs!

Saying prayers before bed time!

Time for bed!

Or maybe not!

No comments:
Post a Comment