Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I love my new shutters!!!!

So we had new blinds installed throughout the house a couple of months ago. We actually didn't even have blinds on most of the windows and just had curtains or drapes that I had made. We bought a couple of the faux wood blinds when we first moved in for the loft and front room from Home Depot (the cheapies) and w/in a year they had faded green because of all the sun exposure. So we decided to replace them all with actual wood blinds from a friend of ours here that has a business. (Click here for a link to his website and ask for Nick if you are ever interested in getting new blinds.) So I decided to splurge and do the plantation shutters in the front room. I had these in white in my old home and just loved them! I think they are so classy looking and even add curb appeal from the outside. Although, they do take up to two months to order. So worth the wait! Anyway, we got the shutters installed yesterday and I just love them so of course had to show them off! I swear in my next home I will have these on every window!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them also! soooo pretty!
xoxoxo
lindy

Eliza Brock said...

I hate 'em....JUST KIDDIN! Hey what is with the wanna be Bryan Adams song...DJ whomever. Bryan Adams is a classic, don't mess with that....ha! Peace out!