Last Friday night the ward had it's annual father son campout. This year Heath decided it was time to introduce Grayson to the camping world. So they loaded up and headed out of town while my eyes filled up with tears. Yea I'm a dork I know. But it just was hard seeing them drive away to do big boy stuff. I worried about their environment, would they have enough food, would Grayson get hurt and of course would he be warm all night. Heath reported the next day that it was fine. Grayson did have a few break downs because he couldn't get his way and of course refused to sleep with any clothes on. It had to be 20 degrees that night. So Heath was up all night making sure Grayson didn't slither out of the sleeping bag. ugh We are contemplating going camping with some friends over Memorial Day. We recently bought an 8 man tent and a couple new sleeping bags. So if that happens, we will for sure report on the experience. Here are a couple of pics from Grayson and daddy's night out.



No comments:
Post a Comment