We had our 2nd Girls Night Out (GNO) last weekend on Fri. May 2nd. It was the same group, Aislinn, Eliza, Michelle, Melanie and myself. As usual we had a blast. Of course we could be pulling weeds and still make it fun. We started out at the best place on earth to eat, the OG..... Olive Garden. It was soon to be Mel's ? birthday so we surprised her with a sash and crown. And trust me she had no problem sportin it. Hysterical! So after stuffing our faces with a million bread sticks and consuming more pasta and cheese than any human should in a year, we headed off to the blowing out for some "glow bowling". This is where they section off a part of the bowling alley, turn down the lights and pretty much everything looks neon under the black lights. It was a riot.
Here is Mel accepting her Old Lady Princess award in the parking lot of the OG.
Here we are preparing to consume 20,000 calories.
Let the games begin!!
So here I am demonstrating how far back the human arm can really go in preparation for bowling ball distribution down the alley. Quite a talent I do think. (p.s. for all the grandparents reading this......the next three images are videos - so press the play button at the bottom of each image) :)
So here is Aislinn. Now I have told people that my art of bowling is not one to be duplicated. Well she tried and this is what we got. Oh our sweet Aislinn. I'm suprised we didn't get kicked out!
Mel Mel Mel! She is a such sweet spirit.
And since I realized we didn't get any video of Eliza or Michelle chuking the ball down the alley, I at least wanted to show off their perfect form. Way to go ladies. (For more pics of the rest of the night, visit my snapfish link to our photos by clicking here.
Sweet shoes!

No comments:
Post a Comment