Thursday, May 1, 2008

Oh Snap!

A couple of days ago we were going to the gym and Lauren asked for a "nack" meaning snack. So in traditional fashion we pulled out her array of snack options. Well Heath replied Oh Snap sissy, with the finger snap/hand motion and all. It wasn't no time until our little princess was running around with her little arm swing saying OH SNAP DADDY. I about died!


So the bed time routine isn't necessarily getting easier (about an hour to get them actually to sleep) but for some reason napping hasn't been as hard. This is why. I walked in to find my buddy had made a new bed on the floor in between the beds. What the? I don't quite get it but whatever works. With the exception of one day, this is where he has spent most of his naps since we got the new beds. We did attempt a slumber party last Friday night in the basement family room with the girls, yea no! We walked out at 10:30pm to find the girls passed out and the twins bouncing off the walls to Alvin and the Chipmunks. Buy 6am the next morning, we woke up to Lauren almost in the hall and Grayson asleep in the entrance to my closet. ughhhh I miss their cribs!


Lauren loves her bears (and I guess her snow caps to).

Heath came home the other day with a new laptop bag from Grayson. He made immediate good use of it and lugged his magna doodle around all day and night in the thing. Guess he had an appointment or something. Very cute!

No comments: