(This just isn't right. She will have words with me one day over this I'm sure.)


So this past Saturday, 8/16/08, we had Darrian's 9th bday party. We had planned for some outdoor activities in the backyard, but the weather had other plans. Of course the day before her party, the temp dropped about 20 degrees and the rain didn't let up for 3 days. Typical. So we had to move the party in the house and everything worked out fine. We played games, had pizza, cake and of course ended the party in proper Morby fashion and had a dance contest for the kids. After the party was over, I took Braxton, Darrian and my niece Braydee (Eliza and Olivia joined us) to a local pottery store where we were able to paint an item and they will glaze and fire if for us. We had a great time there and will be going back for sure. It is so much fun and very addicting. Here are some pics from the party (I forgot to take some at the pottery store - ughhh).
Pizza time!

Can you blow out all the candles!?!?!

I looooove gifts!


Twister anyone?

Let's get our groove on!

Ryan was the man!

So the kids made a circle for each person to dance in....we can all see who was the first one in. Go Lauren Go Lauren!
1 comment:
I love you! I expect to see those pictures of Dari on her wedding day in a 20 by 30 glossy print on the wall!
Post a Comment