So I have mentioned before about my sons obsession with dressing himself. Well it hasn't stopped. He wants to look like his dad so bad. We still fight daily over the long sleeve dress shirts and ties during the summer and most recently he has decided to add his sweater vests to his daily attire. Don't get me wrong, I love the sweater vests - I bought them. But the plan was maybe once a week at church. Not everyday around the house. So after his nap today, he woke up and went straight for the closet. While he already had on this shirt for the day, he felt the need to add the sweater vest,
argyle socks (of which he search for over 5 min for this specific pair) and the lovely tiger crocks. I had to get this on camera and share. I think I will be switching the twins closet rods. His is currently the lowest to the ground and hers is higher up where she can't reach. We may be doing a closet over haul this week. Here's is my fashionable boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment